Here at the Penn State Aviation Center, we offer a comfortable lounge for pilots, crew, and passengers. The lounge features reclining leather chairs, reading material, complimentary AT&T Wi-Fi, and WSI Pilotbrief Optima weather/flight planning stations. Across the hall a kitchen is available, and just out in the lobby are two large flat screen TVs. Vending machines with snacks and drinks, including a self-serve Starbucks single cup brewer that freshly grinds, brews and dispenses three varieties of brewed coffee, chai latte and hot chocolate.
We are a proud dealer of AVFUEL aviation fuels. We also offer Avfuel Contract Fuel and participate in Avfuel's popular AVTRIP program. A full selection of oils are also available. Please call 814-865-4042 for current fuel prices.
|100 LL||Jet A|
Airport Traffic Control Tower (ATCT)
The Airport Traffic Control Tower (ATCT) at University Park Airport opened in September 2011 and operates under the Federal Contract Tower Program www.aaae.org/uscta
The UNV ATCT is operated by Midwest Air Traffic Control www.atctower.com The UNV ATCT operates daily 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
128.475 - Tower
119.625 - Ground
127.65 - ATIS
- Aviation Fuel
- Quick Turns
- Aircraft Parking (Ramp & Tie Down)
- Hangar Rental
- De-Icing, Lav Service, and Potable Water Wervice
- Pilots Lounge
- Flight Planning/Weather Computer
- Courtesy Tranportation
- Rental Car Arrangements: Please call ahead to make sure your vehicle has been delivered to our facility at at 2535 Fox Hill Road. Numbers as follows: HERTZ 814.237.1728; AVIS/BUDGET 814.237.9750; and NATIONAL/ENTERPRISE 814.237.1771, option 5-3-4
- Hotel Reservations
- Cab/Limo Service
- Catering Arrangements
- Conference Room Facility (video conferencing available)
- AT&T Wi-Fi
Contact us: Unicom 122.95