Here at the Penn State Aviation Center, we offer a comfortable lounge for pilots, crew, and passengers. The lounge features reclining leather chairs, reading material, AT&T Wi-Fi, and WSI Pilotbrief Optima weather/flight planning stations. Across the hall a kitchen is available, and just out in the lobby are two large flat screen TVs. Complimentary coffee and tea are available, as well as vending machines with snacks and drinks.
We are a proud dealer of AVFUEL aviation fuels. We also offer Avfuel Contract Fuel and participate in Avfuel's popular AVTRIP program. A full selection of oils are also available. Please call 814-865-4042 for current fuel prices.
|100 LL||Jet A|
Airport Traffic Control Tower (ATCT)
The Airport Traffic Control Tower (ATCT) at University Park Airport opened in September 2011 and operates under the Federal Contract Tower Program www.aaae.org/uscta
The UNV ATCT is operated by Midwest Air Traffic Control www.atctower.com The UNV ATCT operates daily 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
128.475 - Tower
119.625 - Ground
127.65 - ATIS
- Aviation Fuel
- Quick Turns
- Aircraft Parking (Ramp & Tie Down)
- Hangar Rental
- De-Icing, Lav Service, and Potable Water Wervice
- Pilots Lounge
- Flight Planning/Weather Computer
- Courtesy Tranportation
- Rental Car Arrangements: Please call ahead to make sure your vehicle has been delivered to our facility at at 2535 Fox Hill Road. Numbers as follows: HERTZ 814.237.1728; AVIS/BUDGET 814.237.9750; and NATIONAL/ENTERPRISE 814.237.1771, option 5-3-4
- Hotel Reservations
- Cab/Limo Service
- Catering Arrangements
- Conference Room Facility (video conferencing available)
- AT&T Wi-Fi
Contact us: Unicom 122.95